DMCA PolicyPodaon SIA ("FOTBO") respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we require our Customers to do the same. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by content on the FOTBO network, please submit a notice of infringement to [email protected]
FOTBO is committed to managing copyright complaints responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws. In those circumstances where Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) applies, it is our policy to expeditiously process all valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please note that sending a DMCA notice initiates a statutorily-defined legal process and we will share your full notice, including your contact information, with the FOTBO Customer at issue.In most instances, FOTBO does not have access to particular content hosted by FOTBO Customers. Thus, upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, FOTBO will forward your notice to the appropriate Customer, and require a timely and adequate response from the Customer. You may also send your DMCA notice directly to the FOTBO Customer as well.
Please ensure that your notice includes all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the specific URL(s) at which the material is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit FOTBO or its Customer to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Counter-NoticeIf a Customer, or a Customer’s user, believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly transmitted against it, the DMCA permits them to send us a counter-notice. If FOTBO receives such a counter-notice, it will forward that counter-notice to the original DMCA complainant. Please ensure that your counter-notice includes all of the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material identified as infringing in the original DMCA notice, and the location at which the material appeared;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the request for the removal of the material was a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which FOTBO may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.